quarta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2014

Profession of Dreams - Trabalho de Inglês

My dream as my career is to do what I really like, in which case the games are either Program, part of graphics, story or even part of the illustration designs. I am passionate about games, so much so that this blog was initially created for it. My love for this "lifestyle" started since childhood. I grew up between two brothers and many cousins​​, just having them as an example in games and spends time. Play caused me to be more creative, agile and cunning. Even though my mother is not such a fan of my vices (hahaha) I really want to take what I love as a profession. So how games helped me, I they may also be useful for other people think, not only for fun but also to relax and even find a comfort or forget a bit of trouble, because it is created through many possibilities, the most of them unimaginable, you realize it can be whatever, from heroes to villains.

Name: Isabela de Souza Muniz               n° 10          3°TA

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário